Summary of Job Description:
- Install, configure, and maintain Linux Servers and supported systems
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Proactively monitor and diagnose technical issues
- Maintain compliance through Patch and Update management
- Maintain up to date server and workstation backups
- Offer input on architectural design and documentation
- Specific Applications:
Highly Desired Skills/Certifications:
- Linux System Experience
- STIG Experience
- Security + Certification
- Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of Active Directory Domain Controller
- Linux Certifications
- RMF experience.
- General understanding of computer security vulnerabilities and protection techniques.
- Experience with service processors and remote access technologies.
Mission Services Inc. (MSI) is an equal opportunity employer, our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status