Title: Facility Manager
Location: Aurora, CO
- Recommends appropriate members from across the squadron and installation are assigned to and actively participate in the Sub-AMP Working Groups
- Recommends Sub-AMP Working Groups are convened at least quarterly
- Maintains accountability of entire asset inventory
- Implement Higher Head Quarters (HHQ) standards for real property account and linear segmentation to define all Sub-AMP assets
- Coordinates mission priorities for each asset through local leadership
- Develops and maintains a process to ensure all physical feature, cost account, asset performance, and life-cycle programming data is accurately associated with those specific assets
- Performs annual review of applicable NexGen-IT or other database information to maintain accurate inventory with assigned Sub-AMP asset. Ensures accurate capitalization of all Sub-AMP assets upon receipt of required documentation
- Performs semi-annual review of asset inventory with respect to performance date (failures, service calls, man-hours/material cost, energy use, etc.) to detect any abnormalities with respect to the expected lifecycle performance
- Determines the magnitude and impact of the abnormalities on factors such as energy use, system reliability, mission risk and plant operation cost
- Recommends the scope and cost alternatives for solution/requirements to remedy root causes of abnormality to mitigate risk and maximize return on investment. Aligns requirement to proper execution methods (Preventative Maintenance, In-Service Work Program, Assets Management Program).
- Coordinates Facility condition inspection Visits (e.g., Sustainable Infrastructure Assessments [SIA]) and makes available appropriate PR data from assessment to Real Property Office.
Mission Services Inc. (MSI) is an equal opportunity employer, our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status