Title: GIS/ CAD Technician
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Clearance: Secret Clearance
· To provide GIS and CAD services with minimal assistance associated with surveying work in support of the Installation Geospatial Information and Services (IGI&S).
· This position is desired to have knowledge and experience in using AutoCAD Map 3D/Civil 3D, ArcGIS 10.6.x, Trimble GNSS equipment and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access).
· Transpose/edit as-built CAD/image drawings to GIS datasets and update GIS data elements consistent with SDSFIE standards. CAD to GISconversion will involve a variety of branches of engineering to include new building design, floor plans/structures, roadways/parking areas, land contours/drainage patterns, plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical systems, etc.
· Reconcile source data such as DD1354, RPAD, and other tabular data into the GIS system.
· Perform standard manipulations and adjustments to Image (such as PDF and TIFF), CAD and GIS files.
Mission Services Inc. (MSI) is an equal opportunity employer, our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status