Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton OH
Clearance: Secret Clearance
Certification: Security+CE or IAT level 2 Certification
• Install and configure software, hardware and networks.
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Analyze field service reports to identify common problems, developing trends, and recommend corrective actions.
• Facilitate compatibility between systems deployed in AFRL and standard Air Force systems.
Active Directory Domain Controller
Certificate Authority (LTMA)
WSUS (Windows Server Update Services
SCCM (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager)
MS SQL Server
SCVMM (Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager)
Hyper-V Clustering, Virtual Machines
• Patch management
• Data backup/recovery
• Problem-solving & Troubleshooting
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
Mission Services Inc. (MSI) is an equal opportunity employer, our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status