Robins Air Force Base, GA
Provide senior software development support for the Air Force Automatic Identification Technology (AIT) program with operations at four active locations. The senior software developer will support all facets of software development and sustainment for Air Force Global Enterprise Tracking (AFGET) and Automated Material Issue Center (AMIC) AIT solutions. This position also includes performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned to optimize overall program support.
Highly Desired Skills/Certifications:
- Current Department of Defense SECRET Security Clearance.
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 accredited professional certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+ ce certification).
- 10+ years’ experience.
- ASP.NET WebForms and WebServices.
- ADO.NET / LINQ2SQL / Entity Framework
- Proficiency with Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English).
Mission Services Inc. (MSI) is an equal opportunity employer, our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
- Knowledge of commercial radio frequency identification technology and associated software (preferably Zebra).
- Current DoD 8570 IA SAE Level 2 accredited professional certification (e.g. (ISC)2 CSSLP certification).
- RMF / SRG / STIG experience.
- General understanding of computer security vulnerabilities and protection techniques.
- Knowledge of Network and Server Management protocols such as SNMP, SMTP, TCP/IP.
- Experience with service processors and remote access technologies.