Role: Construction Manager
Location: Malmstrom AFB, MT
Clearance Requirements: Must have Active Secret Clearance
Practical knowledge of a wide range of technical engineering methods, principles, requirements, work techniques and practices relating to construction, and skill in applying standardized, analytical and evaluative methods and techniques sufficient to inspect projects and advise on and/or resolve difficult but well-precedent-ed, factual, procedural, and/or recurring issue.
• Knowledge of electrical, mechanical and structural aspects of major construction projects.
• Knowledge of inspection and safety practices /procedures in the construction industry.
• Knowledge of engineering and architectural plans and specifications to read and interpret construction requirements.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; and maintain good working relationships.
• Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle, navigating throughout the missile field on both paved and gravel roads.
Active Secret Clearance (no exceptions)
MS Office proficiency
5 years U.S. Air Force Engineering experience
Education: Associates Degree in Construction Technology or 10 years experience equivalent
Mission Services Inc. (MSI) is an equal opportunity employer, our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.