Title: Test Administrator
Location: Dyess AFB, TX 79607
- Possess a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited American college or university (ideally with 15-30 semester hours in testing and measurement, counseling and guidance, or a related discipline) or have one year of office or professional work experience, preferably in an academic/educational environment.
- Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the education requirement if applicant can demonstrate the foreign education is comparable to education received in an accredited university or college in the United States.
- Applicant must possess and be able to demonstrate general knowledge of computers and database servers, to include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and the ability to use database programs (such as Excel, ACCESS) to retrieve, process and submit data, update student information, verify accuracy of record data, and communicate mission-specific requirements.
- Applicant must possess and be able to demonstrate knowledge of/show experience with standardized educational and military testing programs, in addition to proficiency with standard AF-approved software including Windows NT, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- The contractor agrees to undergo initial and recurring security education training from the sponsoring agency’s security manager. Training shall be conducted IAW DOD 5200.1-R, Information Security Program Regulation, and AFI 31-401, "Information Security Program Management". Initial training must be completed within the two (2) workdays of contract start date. Contractor personnel who work in Air Force controlled/restricted areas shall be trained IAW AFI 31- 101, The Air Force Installation Security Program.
- Applicant must possess and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.