Mission Services Inc. (MSI) is an equal opportunity employer, our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
The Embedded IT Support personnel serve as a dedicated Help Desk, System Administrator, and ISSO for AFRL/RX SAP programs. They must demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and technical proficiency during every customer interaction.
• Acquire, install, test, secure, document, maintain and upgrade computer and network components in support of the IS
• Perform management, maintenance and support of deployed Operating Systems to include upgrades, security patches, backups, performance tuning and security audits
• Perform user account maintenance to include adding, removing or updating user accounts; provide password resets when needed.
• Work with Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) custodians in ensuring proper management of equipment, its ownership and location
• Perform data transfers in accordance with SSP and Assured File Transfer (AFT) procedure
• Perform installation, testing, debugging, configuration, management of application software; as well as their associated licensing
• Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with the IS
• Provide technical support for projects as required by user base
• Compile and maintain IA related information as directed by the ISSM/ISSO
• Manage, monitor and ensure system compliance with security directives as mandated by the Security Controls Tractability Matrix (SCTM), and as directed by the ISSM/ISSO
• Fulfill responsibilities and duties of Media Custodian as defined within the Media Protection